SIAN KA'AN MUYIL
Tulum, México - Sian Ka'an Muyil Map
Biosphere Reserve - Muyil (archaeological site)– Interpretive trail – semi deciduous vegetation and freshwater wetlands - picnic - ancient canals of commercial exchange - float in lazy river of crystal clear water
The archaeological site of Muyil is located in the northern part of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve.
Muyil was a Mayan trading post.
Interpretive trail in lush vegetation to reach an observation tower. Vegetarian picnic next to the lagoon. Boat trip across two lagoons connected by an ancient canal. Floating in slow-flowing river.
Is the perfect tour for those looking for a relaxing and inspiring half day activity and experience the area's ecology and history.
Bring your bathing suit, sun glasses, a towel, eco-friendly sun screen & insects repellant, your camera and cash, as in this area you can not find ATM machines, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards. The guides appreciate tips for great services. We do not accept credit cards.
• Transportation from and to your hotel
• Soft drinks
• Entrance fees
• A Tour Gift
• Alcoholic Drinks
• Extra cost of 10$US / person for your pick up in your hotel located between Akumal and Playa del Carmen
• Available only on Wednesday & Saturday -> small group tours (max 10 pers.)
• Available every day for booking of min 4 pers. °Available every day for private tour -> ask your quote
Activities• 12h->13h: Pick-up at your hotel.
• Exploration of the archeological site (trading post) of Muyil.
• Hike on a trail with an observation tower.
• Vegetarian Pic-nic.
• Boat ride across the lagoons of Muyil and Chunyaaxche.
• 30 minutes float in lazy river.
• 17h->18h: Drop-off at your hotel.