WORLD WONDER DISCOVERY
Piste, México - World Wonder Discovery Map
A World Heritage Site (UNESCO) and recently selected as a New WorldWonder, Chichén Itzá is without a doubt one of the most famous and important archeological sites of the Yucatan peninsula and the rest of Mesoamerica.
Valladolid is a city where past and present come together to delight us with beatiful sights of colonial arquitecture where you will experience a vibrant and tastes of an incredibly rich gastronomy.
World Wonder Discovery is ideal for those who want to experience a journey to discover the history and culture of Yucatan. The impressive restoration of Chichen Itzá gives us a perspective of the
grandeur of this Maya-Toltec ceremonial center. The visit to the colonial city of Valladolid and its wonderful history, enables us to learn and enjoy the authentic Yucatec culture.
We recommend that clients bring their bathing suit (those that wish to swim in the cenote), sun glasses, a towel, sun screen, insect repellant, their camera and cash, as in this area you can not find ATM machines, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards. The guides appreciate tips for great service, and you are sure to leave with great memories. We do not accept credit cards.
• Transportation from and to your hotel
• Soft Drinks
• Entrance Fees
• A Tour Gift
• Alcoholic Drinks
• Extra cost of 10$US / person for your pick up in your hotel located between Akumal and Playa del Carmen
• Available only on Monday & Thursday -> small group tours (max 10 pers.)
• Available every day for booking of min 4 pers.
• Available every day for private tour -> ask your quote
ACTIVITIES• 7:30->8:30am: Pick-up at your hotel.
• Visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza.
• Free time to discover and swim in the cenote.
• Yucatec lunch in a restaurant with much prestige and tradition in downtown Valladolid.
• Free time to enjoy the main plaza of Valladolid.
• 6:30->7:00pm: Drop-off at your hotel.